|1 pkg||white cake mix|
|2-10 oz pkgs||frozen strawberries,sweetened & sliced|
|1 pkg(4serving)||vanilla instant pudding|
|1 cup||whipping cream, whipped|
- Bake cake according to package directions. Use 9 x 13 pan. Cool.
- Poke holes 1" apart on top of cake using wooden spoon.
- Puree strawberries. Spoon evenly over cake, allowing mixture to soak in.
- Combine milk and pudding mix until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread over cake.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Use devil’s food cake mix to make Black Forest dessert