|3 lbs||country style pork ribs|
|1 cup||barbeque sauce|
|1/2 cup||liquid honey|
|1/4 cup||red wine vinegar|
|4||crushed garlic cloves|
- Cut the ribs into individual ribs and cut off any visible fat. Place ribs in slow cooker.
- In a bowl, combine barbeque sauce, honey, vinegar, garlic and stir well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour sauce over ribs in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or HIGH for 4-6 hours.
- Stir ribs twice during cooking to coat well.
- Ribs are ready when tender and browned in sauce.
- Serve with rice and enjoy!