|3 cups||rhubarb, cut up|
|1||unbaked pie crust|
|8 oz pkg||cream cheese, softened|
- In saucepan, combine cornstarch, sugar and salt. Add water and stir until thoroughly combined. Add rhubarb.
- Cook, stirring often until mixture boils and thickens.
- Pour into pie shell and bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, eggs and sugar until smooth. Pour over pie.
- Return to oven, reduce heat to 325.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until set.
- Cool several hours or overnight. Garnish with whipped cream and sliced almonds.