|1/3 cup||butter or margarine|
|3 Tbsp||brown sugar, packed|
|1 1/4 cups||graham cracker crumbs|
|250 g pkg||cream cheese, softened|
|1 pkg||instant lemon pudding powder, 4 serving size|
|1 tsp||grated lemon peel|
|2 cups||frozen cool whip|
- Melt butter in saucepan; stir in brown sugar and graham crumbs. Reserve 3 Tbsp. Press remaining crumbs into 9" pie plate, covering sides and bottom.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese and milk in large bowl until smooth. Add pudding powder and lemon peel. Beat well. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into pie shell and sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- Substitute any instant pudding flavour for a different tast.