|1 Tbsp||baking powder|
|1 lb||ground beef|
|3 Tbsp||brown sugar|
|1/2 tsp||chili powder|
|1 cup||shredded cheddar cheese|
- To make biscuits: mix dry ingredients, cut in shortening, then mix in milk.
- Roll out dough. Cut circles to fit in muffin tin like tart shells.
- For filling: brown ground beef. Mix next four ingredients and add to beef.
- Spoon beef mixture into each biscuit cup, using about 1/4 cup for each.
- Sprinkle each cup with cheese.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from tin.