|4 cups||frozen mixed vegetables|
|1 cup||chopped celery|
|1 1/2 cups||chicken broth|
|1 tsp||curry powder|
|2 tbsp||dried parsley|
|1/2 tsp||ground pepper|
|2 cups||cubed cooked chicken|
|1 pkg||puff pastry|
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- In a frying pan, heat 1 tbsp butter and sweat the onion and celery.
- Heat the broth and milk in another pan.
- Add 2 more tbsp of butter to the celery mix. Cook out the water.
- Add the flour and curry powder, cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Whisk in the hot milk mixture, and cook until thickened.
- Add the parsley, salt, and pepper. Add the chicken and frozen vegetables to the mixture and toss. Continue cooking until the vegetables have warmed.
- Pour mixture into a shallow baking pan or large terra cotta pot base, lined with foil. Top with 6 to 8 circles of puff pastry (or one or more large puff pastry sheets).
- Cook in oven until puff pastry is browned and filling is hot and bubbling, about 25 minutes.
- Increase the curry powder as desired.