This takes about 15 minutes to cook, and not very long to prep.
|2 tbsp||oyster sauce|
|2 tbsp||soy sauce|
|2 tbsp||fresh cilantro|
|1 lbs||shrimp, peeled and deveined|
|2 tsp||corn starch|
- Finely mince the aromatics, set aside
- Mix sauce ingredients, set aside
- Toss shrimp (pat dry) with corn starch.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in wok over high heat until very hot.
- Sear the shrimp for about 1 minute per side. They do not have to be cooked through yet.
- Remove shrimp, turn heat down to medium.
- When wok has cooled a bit, add 1 tbsp oil, and cook the aromatics for about a minute.
- (Optional: Add other veggies, cook for an additional minute or so)
- Add sauce mixture and shrimp to the wok and stir-fry at least another minute until shrimp is cooked.