|2 racks||baby back pork ribs|
|3 Tbsp||dry mustard powder|
|3 Tbsp||onion powder|
|3 Tbsp||garlic powder|
|2 Tbsp||chili powder|
|1 Tbsp||cayenne pepper|
|3 Tbsp||Lowry’s seasoned salt|
|1 Tbsp||kosher salt|
|2 tsp||black pepper|
|1 bottle||hickory flavoured BBQ sauce|
|1 bottle||honey flavoured BBQ sauce|
|3/4 cup||light brown sugar|
|6 cloves||garlic, minced|
|3 Tbsp||liquid smoke flavouring|
|3/4 cup||apple cider vinegar|
- Wash ribs and pat dry with paper towels. Set on rimmed baking sheet or in a large roaster.
- Place spices in a large ziplock bag and shake vigorously to mix well. Pour half seasoned rub mixture onto one side of the ribs and massage into flesh. turn ribs over and pour the remaining rub mixture onto other side of the ribs and massage into flesh.
- Cover ribs fully with foil. Place in oven and cook for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove from oven and carefully unseal foil.
- Heat BBQ to high.
- Mix sauce ingredients together. Place over medium heat and bring to a boil. Lower heat and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place ribs on BBQ and baste generously with sauce. Cook 4 - 6 minutes a side.