Miscellaneous air fryer stuff timings and stuff that I haven’t filtered into recipe pages.
All timings for 5.8 qt Cosori
Do NOT pre-heat unless it says otherwise
Crispy Brussel’s Sprouts
Clean, remove bad leaves.
Halve them, top-to-bottom (if you do it any other way they’ll fall apart)
Toss with oil OR throw directly in basket and then hit them with high smoking point spray oil.
370F for 14 minutes (or 12-16)
- 350 for 8-10 minutes
- 300 for 30 minutes
400F for 7 minutes
350F for 6-10 minutes
- 8 oz. mushrooms
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp soy sauce or Worcestershire sauce
- kosher salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- lemon juice (optional)
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley (optional)
- Halve small/medium mushrooms, or quarter if larger
- Toss mushrooms with sauces and spices
- Air fry 380F for 10-12 minutes, shaking at least once
- If using them, top with lemon juice and parsely
This isn’t very hard in a pan why would you do this
Use toothpicks or a metal wire thing to pin the sandwich, otherwise the bread will go flying
- 370 for 4 minutes
- do it again
Either two tortilla, or one tortilla folded in half, timings don’t change.
350F, 8 minutes
400F for 5 minutes
( Pre-heat, maybe turn time down slightly, and don’t overapply cheese or sauce to help avoid a mushy centre )